EFFECTIVE DATE: July 1, 2022
By visiting the Site, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Naf Naf Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
- The Information We Collect About You
- Information We Collect Directly From You
- Information We Collect Automatically
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Third-Party Analytics
- Third-Party Links
- Security of My Personal Information
- Access To My Personal Information
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
- Contact Us
- Changes to this Policy
The Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It.
Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We may combine this information with other information, including personal information, we have collected about you.
Device data such as the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information, for any device you use to access, use or interact with the Site or the Services, may be collected automatically, as soon as your device interacts with the Site or the Services. We collect your location information, including precise real-time geolocation, consistent with your choice of mobile device settings. We may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground, background, or even if you are not directly using the app depending on your device settings. Your device provides you with options to control how and when we collect your geolocation.
How We Use Your Information
We primarily use the information that you provide to us to fulfill your delivery and catering orders. We also may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- To personalize your experiences while using our Site and Services.
- To process your payment through a third-party platform
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services, and for other research and analytical purposes;
- To provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, trials, and offers for products or services from us and our business partners, including based on your precise geolocation; and
- As permitted or required by law.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, your online orders (whether catering or individual) and customer rewards program are processed by a third party.
- Business Partners. We may disclose your personal information to relevant third-party business partners, (i) with whom we jointly offer products and services, (ii) with whom we have entered into an agreement that provides for the disclosure, sale, lease, or license of your information; or (iii) to enable electronic communications with you as part of a purchase, reward, offer, contest, program or other activity in which you have elected to participate.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
We also may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, such as the cart feature, which holds your order, but some features may not function.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser "do-not-track" requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information
You may modify the personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. There you may correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
If you want to deactivate your Naf Naf account or have other questions or requests, please contact us at Customercare@nafnafgrill.com. However, please keep in mind that we are under no obligation to delete records of past interactions and transactions. We will retain your personal information, including any information you provided through a third-party application, for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us. You can also control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
The Site is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or under the applicable age limit. By using the Site and the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge associated with a registered user who is not at least 18 years old.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information, we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.