FAN THE FLAME
NAF NAF IS NOW FRANCHISING!
We are a nine year old brand and proven fast-casual concept sharing our delicious eats with fans spanning all age groups and ethnicities. We have been repeatedly recognized for superior quality food bringing the best of Middle Eastern flavors to life through our authentic, handmade pillowy pita, crispy falafel, savory shawarma and scratch made signature sauces. As a leader of Middle Eastern cuisine, there is tremendous white space for you to make your mark with Naf Naf.
WHY INVEST IN NAF
- Leader in Middle Eastern cuisine with tremendous growth opportunity
- Recognized for superior food quality and unique flavors
- Culinary driven, on-trend concept appealing to a broad demographic
- Flexible designs (1800-2400 sf)
- Proven operations across urban, suburban and college locations
- Simple and efficient operations
- Strong sales to investment ratio
- Average annual sales* $1,107,000
2019 Top 100 Movers and Shakers by Fast Casual
2018 40/40 Hottest Start Up by QSR Magazine
2018 The Future 50 Restaurants by Restaurant Business
2018 Top 100 Movers and Shakers by Fast Casual
2017 Top 100 Movers and Shakers by Fast Casual
2016 Hot Concept Award by Nation’s Restaurant News
2016 One to Watch by QSR Magazine
First Location Opens in Naperville, IL
First Brand Concept Store Opens
Roark Capital Group Invests in Naf Naf
Paul Damico Named Naf Naf CEO
New Naf Brand Positioning to Lead Middle Eastern Cuisine
* Reflects average annual gross sales during 2017 for 8 affiliate-owned NAF NAF restaurants that were operational during all of 2015, 2016, and 2017, as published in Item 19 of our July 2018 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Of these 8 restaurants, 4 (50%) had higher annual gross sales. The financial performance representation appearing in our July 2018 FDD also includes the median gross sales and highest and lowest gross sales for these 8 affiliate-owned NAF NAF restaurants during 2017 as well as their average and median cost of goods sold, personnel expenses, advertising expenses, operating expenses, general and administrative expenses, and EBITDAR during 2017 and the number and percentage of the 8 restaurants exceeding the averages. A new franchisee’s results may differ from the represented performance. There is no assurance that you will do as well, and you must accept that risk. This offering is made by prospectus only.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Paul has over 30 years of operations and franchising experience with some of the most prominent brands in the foodservice industry. Under his leadership, Moe’s Southwest Grill grew from 300 to 700 locations in 41 states.
Grady brings more than 30 years of financial experience to Naf, most recently leading Sysco as Executive CFO. Previous to Sysco, Grady served as VP of Finance for FoodBrand, a multi concept restaurant company.
Jeff SmithSVP Operations
With over 20 years of fast-casual experience, Jeff brings a keen understanding of Operations to Team Naf. He spent 18 years at Qdoba Mexican Grill helping to grow the brand from 1 to 650+ restaurants.
LISA McBETHVP Operations Services
Lisa has over 30 years of operations experience, with positions in Training, Strategy, and Company and Franchise Operations. She was instrumental in achieving operational excellence at Qdoba Mexican Eats, as they grew from 60 to 650+ units.
Stacey MurrayVP Brand
Stacey is a uniquely qualified leader with 20 years of experience in brand management and marketing services across industries including hospitality, packaged goods, government and technology.
Pat PetersonExecutive Chef
Pat has 20 years of experience developing menus and products for large international brands such as Ruby Tuesday and Moe's Southwest Grill.
Brian RichVP Development
Brian has 30 years of construction experience ranging from general contracting through corporate and franchise development within the restaurant and retail sectors.
Steven CorpVP Franchise Sales
Steven has 22 years of restaurant and franchise development experience. Most recently, he led franchise sales for Corelife Eatery, following 15 years of franchise sales at Focus Brands.
BILL McMILLANVP Information Technology
With over 40 years in the restaurant business, Bill brings extensive operations and IT experience to Naf. For 13 years, he served as the VP of IT for Qdoba and most recently consulted for a variety of restaurant companies including Focus Brands and RTaco.
HOW WE WILL HELP YOU
Digital • Social • PR
GET YOUR NAF ON
Interested in franchising? Check out the Naf requirements below and fill out the form. We’ll get back to you with next steps.
- Multi-unit restaurant management/development experience. Franchise ownership preferred.
- Minimum net worth of $1,200,000.00 of which $600,000.00 must be liquid.
- Minimum 3 store commitment.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.